This section includes some recipes for using
react-redux-firebase within real applications.
Recipes for using/modifying built in profile handling.
- Enable User profiles
- Change Profile Format
Recipes for using roles with permissions. For example: Admin, user, user-paid.
Actions for uploading files with Firebase storage including
uploadFile as well as direct access to
- Upload Files
- Upload a String as a file
Standard actions for interacting with Firebase including
- Write data
- Remove Data
- Writing key from a push to another location
- Writing to multiple locations
Actions that dispatch other actions and have access to redux state
- Async API Calls (
- Actions based on state (including browser history)
- Displaying error after invalid write attempt
Middleware that listens for Actions and dispatches other, often async, actions.
- Debounced persisting of user input: Listen for typing actions from
- Throttled/Debounced API calls
- Displaying a system wide error: Listen for error actions -> display error message
Change location within your application based on Firebase state.
- Route Protection (user redirected to
/loginif not authenticated)
- Redirect to
/if user visits
- Show/Hide components based on user profile data such as